Features and benefits
- All brackets made from 6061-T6 aluminum for light weight, good
looks, and rust-free appearance. Matches the all-aluminum LSx
- All plates are cut on a computer-controlled, ultra-high pressure
- All tensioners, pulleys, belts, compressors, alternators, etc. are
standard, easily available items.
- Stresses and vibrations evaluated with Finite Element Analysis
and prototype testing.
- All pulleys aligned with each other within SAE specifications.
- Zinc plated fasteners used throughout for corrosion resistance
and great appearance.
|Copyright 2009-2020 Kwik
All rights reserved
- Front and rear attachment plates.
- Spacer tubes
- Idler pulley mount.
- All fasteners needed to attach the brackets to the engine, and
the alternator and pump to the brackets.
- Smooth idler pulley.
What else is required to complete the installation:
- Six-rib belt, length such that the tensioner indicator arrow is
between the max and min marks.
- Any LSx alternator from a Corvette, F-body, GTO or truck/SUV.
- Power steering pump.
- Almost any Saginaw type 2 remote reservoir pump fits
K10166, K10167, and K10168.
- 2004 GTO pump does not fit.
- Saginaw P-series pump fits K10303
- Compatible power steering pulley, with proper offset.
Note: Bracket is shown with the KWiK A/C compressor bracket, but
can be used with standard tensioner.
Here's a Kwik and easy solution to your LSx engine swap
Here's how to solve those problems:
- You may have clearance issues with the frame or crossmember.
That's especially true for chassis such as S-10s, early Camaros
and Chevelles, and many full size Chevy pickups.
- You want to use your existing alternator and power steering
pump, but place them in the Corvette locations.
- Keep your current alternator and pump.
- Mount them with a bracket kit from Kwik Performance, Inc.,
available in three different versions:
- Corvette 1997-2013
- Gen 4 Camaro & Firebird 1998-2002; GTO 2004-06
- Truck 1999-2013; Gen 5 Camaro 2010-2015
LS Alternator only and Alternator / Power Steering Pump Brackets
Need a power steering pump, pump return fitting, or remote reservoir?