Kwik Performance, Inc.
All rights reserved
Kwik Performance SBC serpentine accessory system for all Gen 1 engines.
Now your SBC engine can have all the proven advantages found in other Kwik Performance
serpentine systems for Chevy engines:
- Solid engineering
- Attractive design
- High quality materials
- Standard, easy-to-find accessories
The KwikPerf system uses standard accessories you can find at any auto parts store—a Delco
CS130 alternator, a Saginaw Type II power steering pump, a GM belt tensioner and a
Sanden 7176 mini-compressor.
Options offered by Kwik:
- Power steering pump with pulley
- Sanden SD7—7176 AC compressor
Fits all classic Gen 1 small block Chevy engines from 1969 or requires cylinder head with at least
one threaded hole on passenger side. Clears tall valve covers.
Complete serpentine systems for small block Chevys
Available in these configurations:
Features and benefits
high pressure water jet.
- Stresses and vibrations evaluated with Finite
Element Analysis and prototype testing.
- Tensioner placed in its proper position – in the
“slack” portion of the belt.
- Belt and tensioner geometry optimized for proper
belt tension – equivalent to OEM tension
- All pulleys aligned with each other within SAE
- Zinc plated fasteners used throughout for
corrosion resistance and great appearance.
- All brackets made from 6061-T6 aluminum for
light weight, good looks, and rust-free
appearance. Matches aluminum heads and
- All tensioners, pulleys, belts, compressors,
alternators, etc. are standard, easily available
-Brackets and hardware
-Crankshaft pulley & adapter
-Water pump pulley
mini-compressor, P/N 7176
-Type 2 power steering pump
-Type 7861 CS130 alternator
for 1990-1995 Chevy truck
-Reverse rotation water pump
For Sanden 7176 (709) AC compressor and CS130 alternator.